10864 PARTRIDGE DR
BEAUTIFUL, WELL-MAINTAINED COLONIAL STYLE HOME IN WOOD CREST! WAITING FOR NEW OWNERS! - $245,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2 full 1 half
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Built In: 1991
- Exterior: Brick,Vinyl Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Hot Water: Natural Gas
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Garage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: R-1
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $4,282.00
- BEAUTIFUL & WELL-MAINTAINED 2-STORY COLONIAL HOME IN WOOD CREST! 2-Story Colonial Style Home featuring 4BR, including Master BR suite w/full bath, walk-in closet, & 2ND floor balcony! Additional 1.5 Baths, LR & DR, Equipped Eat-In Kitchen, Family w/fireplace, Rear Deck, Attached 2-Car Garage, & Unfinished Basement. 2,440 square foot of beautiful living space. Located at beginning of cul-de-sac in Wood Crest on 0.48+-Acre Lot landscaped Lot close to shopping, schools, Country Club, & Michaux State Forest!
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Laundry
- Carpet,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Skylight(s),Walk-in Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances - Stove, Dishwasher
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Connecting Stairway, Partial, Sump Pump
- City Or Township: Washington Township
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: November 13, 2018 4:39pm EST.