8963 TOMSTOWN RD
WAYNESBORO, PA 17268
BRICK RANCHER & OUTBUILDINGS ON 14+-ACRES WITH AMAZING VIEWS OF CUMBERLAND VALLEY! IN 3 TRACTS & WHOLE.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
OCTOBER 26, 2018 @ 3PM
Note: The auction for all parcels will be held at 8963 Tomstown Rd, Waynesboro on Oct. 26th. A rep will be on site beginning at 2pm.
SIT BACK & RELAX! Enjoy amazing country views of the Cumberland Valley from this brick rancher on 14+-ACRES. The home features 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, liviing room, kitchen, partially finished basement, 1-car garage, several outbuildings, and stable ideal for horses or other livestock! Offered in separate tracts, combination(s) of tracts & as whole!
TRACT 1: 4.03+-ACRES with brick rancher, outbuildings, and road frontage on Tomstown Road
TRACT 2: 7.25+-Secluded ACRES with road frontage on Creager Road
TRACT 3: 2.78+-Secluded ACRES with road frontage on Tomstown Road
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 14.06 acres
- Built In: 1951
- Exterior: Brick
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: Public,Well
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Drvwy/Off Str, Garage, 1 Car Garage, Attached
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $998.93
- Living Room, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Kitchen, Family Rm, Bedroom-First
- Attic - Stairs Pull Down, Drapes / Curtains, Drapery Rods, Shades / Blinds, Tub - Soaking, Wall to Wall Carpeting, Washer / Dryer Hookup
- Appliances - Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement - Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Level
- Eat-In Kitchen
- First Bedroom - Main Level
- Second Bedroom - Main Level
- Third Bedroom - Main Level
- Kitchen - Main Level
- Family Room - Lower 1 Level
- Living Room - Main Level
- Storage Barn Shed
- High School: Waynesboro Area Senior
- City Or Township: Quincy
- County: Franklin
- Tax Map: 19-0l13p-005-000000
Open House Dates:
October 13, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
October 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
Listing courtesy of: Hurley Auctions. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed.