6600 TOWN DRIVE
SAINT THOMAS, PA 17252
SPACIOUS WELL-BUILT BRICK RANCHER IN CONVENIENT LOCATION! 3 BEDROOMS, 3.5 BATHS, & SUNROOM JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THE EXTRAS!
Open House Dates:
December 8, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
December 15, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3 full 1 half
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Built In: 1970
- Exterior: Brick,Vinyl Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C,Wall Unit
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard,Heat Pump(s),Propane,Wall Unit
- Heating Fuel: Electric,Bottled Gas/Propane
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Basement Garage1 Carport
- Zoning: NONE
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $2,779.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 @ 3pm! BRICK RANCHER features 3 BR, 3.5 Baths, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Sunroom, & plenty of closet space! Huge Master Bath w/roll-in shower, several Fujitsu heat/air wall units, & 2 gas fireplaces to keep you cozy! Partially Finished Walk-out Basement w/Family Room, Laundry & Utility Room, & 1 Car Garage. Located on 0.34+-Acre landscaped lot in quiet neighborhood! Great Home! OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8 & 15, 2018: 1-2PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Sun/Florida Room, Laundry, Utility Room, Master Bathroom
- Combination Kitchen/Dining,Master Bath(s)
- Appliances - Dishwasher, Stove
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Connecting Stairway, Full, Garage Access, Heated, Outside Entrance, Partially Finished, Sump Pump, Walkout Level, Workshop
- City Or Township: St. Thomas Township
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: November 28, 2018 3:56pm EST.