300 HARBAUGH VALLEY RD
THE FARMETTE YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED! 17.5+-BEAUTIFUL ACRES W/FARMHOUSE & OUTBUILDINGS!
Open House Dates:
February 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
February 16, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 full
- Lot: 17.56 acres
- Built In: 1950
- Exterior: Block,Vinyl Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: 90% Forced Air,Wood Burn Stove
- Heating Fuel: Oil,Wood
- Water: Spring
- Sewage: On Site Septic
- Parking: Garage - Front Entry2 Carport
- Zoning: A
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $2,688.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Friday, February 22, 2019 @ 3pm! THE FARMETTE YOU ALWAYS WANTED! BEAUTIFUL FARMETTE ON 17+-ACRES!! Farmhouse w/wrap-around porch, featuring 3 BR, 2 Baths, LR, DR, large Kitchen, Enclosed Porch, Hardwood Floors, & Carport; New Windows/Siding & recent Roof; Outbuilding include 2600 sq. ft. Bank Barn, 2280 sq. ft. Equipment Building, & 2-Bay Garage; Approx. 10+-Acres Pasture; Don~t miss this Gem of a Property! OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9 & 16, 2019: 1-2 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Mud Room
- Attic,Wood Floors
- Appliances - Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Full, Unfinished
- City Or Township: Liberty Township
- County: Adams
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: February 16, 2019 5:31pm EST.