324 WALNUT ST
WAYNESBORO, PA 17268
GREAT STARTER OR INVESTMENT! CONVENIENT LOCATION ACROSS FROM MEMORIAL PARK!
Open House Dates:
December 8, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
December 15, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. 10% Buyers Premium added to final bid price. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.18 acres
- Built In: 1951
- Exterior: Aluminum Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Forced Air,Baseboard
- Heating Fuel: Oil,Electric
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Zoning: RM
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $1,861.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 @ 3pm; LOADS OF POTENTIAL IN THIS CAPE COD STYLE HOME w/4 BR, 1 Bath, LR, DR, Kitchen, & Hardwood Floors throughout; Full Basement, rear patio, & some handicap modifications. Give it your personal touch! Great for Starter Home or Investment! Convenient location across from Memorial Park! 10% Buyer~s Premium; OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8 & 15, 2018: 3-4 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Bedroom 1
- Built-Ins,Entry Level Bedroom,Wood Floors
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Full, Unfinished
- City Or Township: Borough Of Waynesboro
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: November 30, 2018 1:34pm EST.