20560 OLD FORGE RD
HAGERSTOWN, MD 21742
113+-ACRES OF PRIME FARMLAND! OUTSTANDING LIMESTONE SOILS! FORMER DAIRY OPERATION! BORDERS ANTIETAM CREEK!
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 2 full
- Lot: 113.52 acres
- Built In: 1775
- Exterior: Other
- Cooling: None
- Cooling Fuel: None
- Heating: Wood Burn Stove,Hot Water,Steam,Baseboard - Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Water: Well
- Sewage: Other
- Parking: Garage - Front Entry
- Zoning: A(R)
- Property Type: Farm
- Total Taxes: $3,408.00
- 113+-ACRE FARM BORDERING ANTIETAM CREEK! Enjoy the peace & seclusion on this beautiful farm! Property includes large Colonial farmhouse w/5 BRs, 2 Baths, & plenty of room for the family! Formerly operating as a dairy farm, outbuildings to include large post-and-beam Bank Barn, 2 Silos, 2nd Barn, Equipment Building, Smokehouse, & others; Outstanding Limestone soils! Property sits on both sides of Old Forge Rd & offers ample stream frontage along Antietam Creek-potential for irrigation! Don~t miss this one! Schedule a visit today!
- Living Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Bedroom 1, Laundry, Other, Storage Room
- Attic,Kitchen - Country,Kitchen - Table Space,Pantry,Wood Floors
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Other
- MainLevelBedrooms - 1 Level
- City Or Township: Washington County
- County: Washington
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: April 22, 2019 5:31pm EDT.