24707 CHESTNUT AVE
CASCADE, MD 21719
TONS OF POTENTIAL IN THIS GEM! FORMER POINT VIEW HOTEL OVERLOOKING PEN MAR PARK & VACANT LOT OFFERED SEPARATE & COMBINED SAME DAY!
Open House Dates:
April 6, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
April 13, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 per tract in certified funds day of auction. 10% Buyers Premium added to final bid price. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Built In: 1900
- Exterior: Aluminum Siding
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: 90% Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Garage - Rear Entry
- Zoning: RV
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $1,328.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 @ 4:30 pm.~ FORMER POINT VIEW HOTEL OVERLOOKING PEN MAR PARK! Home of Virginia Bruneske, painter of Pen Mar Carousel; Home features 6 BR, 1 Bath, large LR & DR, Family Room, Kitchen, beautiful floors & knotty pine interior. Home has tons of potential & in need of updating! 10% Buyer~s Premium; OPEN HOUSES: SAT., APRIL 6 & 13, 2019: 3-4 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home.
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 6
- Attic,Built-Ins,Wood Floors
- Appliances - Stove, Refrigerator
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Partial, Unfinished
- City Or Township: Pen Mar
- County: Washington
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: March 25, 2019 5:31pm EDT.