9767 BROWNS MILL RD
GREENCASTLE, PA 17225
WELL-MAINTAINED BRICK CAPE COD IN RURAL, YET CONVENIENT SETTING! COMPLETE WITH NICE YARD & SMALL CREEK!
Open House Dates:
June 8, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
June 15, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKETCONSERVATION EASEMENT
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1 full 1 half
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Built In: 1953
- Exterior: Brick
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Cistern
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Additional Storage Area, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: R
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $2,012.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 @ 3pm! BRICK CAPE COD IN BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SETTING W/STREAM! Well-Built Home features 4 BR, 1.5 Baths, Living Room w/fireplace, Equipped Eat-in Kitchen w/ custom made cabinets, partially finished Basement w/Family Room, & detached Garage; Located on 0.57+-acre country lot w/stream in Antrim Twp! OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, JUNE 8 & 15, 2019: 3-4 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Basement, Bedroom 1, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Built-Ins,Carpet,Entry Level Bedroom,Kitchen - Eat-In,Wood Floors
- Appliances - Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Full
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: July 22, 2019 5:31pm EDT.