280 MILLER ST
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201
GREAT HOME IN CONVENIENT BOROUGH LOCATION! WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOL & PARK!
Open House Dates:
October 12, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
October 19, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. 10% Buyers Premium added to final bid price. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.13 acres
- Built In: 1964
- Exterior: Brick,Aluminum Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard - Electric
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Zoning: LDR
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $2,528.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 @ 3pm! BI-LEVEL IN GREAT LOCATION! Home features 3 BR, 1.5 Baths, Living Room, Dining area & Equipped Kitchen. Family room in partially finished basement; Recent upgrades to include central A/C, roof, water heater, & more! Convenient, quiet location within walking distance to schools & park! Great INVESTMENT OR STARTER! Motivated Estate Sale! 10% Buyer~s Premium; OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, OCT. 12 & 19, 2019: 1-2 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Bedroom 1, Other
- Combination Kitchen/Dining
- Appliances - Dishwasher, Oven/Range - Electric, Range Hood
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Partially Finished, Outside Entrance, Interior Access
- City Or Township: Chambersburg Boro
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: September 15, 2019 7:31am EDT.