256 MARYLAND AVE
HANCOCK, MD 21750
SOLD AT $25,000 OR ABOVE!! GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR STARTER HOME! GIVE IT YOUR TLC! EASY ACCESS TO I-70!
Open House Dates:
November 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
November 2, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. 10% Buyers Premium added to final bid price. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Built In: 1955
- Exterior: Brick,Stone
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Forced Air,Baseboard - Electric
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Asphalt Driveway, 1 Carport
- Zoning: U
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $1,167.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on November 11, 2019 @3:00PM! SOLD AT $25,000 OR ABOVE! GREAT INVESTMENT OR STARTER! Home features 4 BR, 1 Bath, LR, Dining/Kitchen combo, full unfinished basement, & carport. Convenient location on 0.26+-Acre lot! Easy access Rt. 70! Great Potential! Give it your TLC! Sold $25,000 or above! 10% Buyer~s Premium; OPEN HOUSES: SAT, NOV. 2 & 9, 2019: 1-2 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Basement, Bedroom 1
- Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Combination Kitchen/Dining,Soaking Tub,Wood Floors
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Unfinished, Sump Pump, Connecting Stairway, Outside Entrance
- City Or Township: Hancock
- County: Washington
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: January 26, 2020 7:32am EST.