327 FAIRVIEW AVE
WAYNESBORO, PA 17268
2-STORY COLONIAL HOME! GREAT INVESTMENT OR STARTER! CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOL & PARKS
Open House Dates:
September 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
September 21, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.10 acres
- Built In: 1908
- Exterior: Aluminum Siding
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Zoning: RM
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $980.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Thursday, September 26, 2019 @ 3pm! GREAT INVESTMENT OR STARTER! 2-Story Colonial Style home w/3 BR, 1 Bath, LR, DR, Kitchen, Basement & floored Attic; Covered Front & Rear Porches, outbuilding, & off-street parking. Convenient Location! OPEN HOUSES: SAT., SEPT. 14 & 21, 2019: 3-4 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home.
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Bedroom 1
- Soaking Tub,Wood Floors,Carpet
- Appliances - Refrigerator
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Unfinished
- City Or Township: Waynesboro Boro
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: September 15, 2019 5:31pm EDT.