41 DITZLER AVE
BIGLERVILLE, PA 17307
SPLIT FOYER HOME IN QUIET DEVELOPMENT! GREAT CONVENIENT, YET RURAL LOCATION!
Open House Dates:
October 12, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
October 19, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full 1 half
- Lot: 0.24 acres
- Built In: 1986
- Exterior: Brick
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard - Electric
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Basement Garage
- Zoning: R-1
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $4,096.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019 @ 3pm! SPLIT FOYER HOME IN QUIET, CONVENIENT DEVELOPMENT! Home features 3 BR, 1.5 Baths, Living Room, Dining area, Kitchen, & rear Screened Porch. Family room in partially finished basement & attached Garage! Easy access to Rt. 15 & Rt. 30 & minutes from Gettysburg! Motivated Estate Sale! OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, OCT. 12 & 19, 2019: 3-4 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home.
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Bedroom 1, Storage Room
- Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Combination Kitchen/Dining
- Appliances - Stove, Dishwasher
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Partially Finished, Connecting Stairway
- City Or Township: Biglerville Boro
- County: Adams
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: January 23, 2020 7:33am EST.