914 MARYLAND AVE
HAGERSTOWN, MD 21740
UNDER CONTRACT--COZY, CONVENIENT, & AFFORDABLE! AWESOME STARTER OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! CONVENIENT LOCATION!
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKETVIEW PLAT
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.20 acres
- Built In: 1952
- Exterior: Brick
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard - Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Garage - Rear Entry
- Zoning: RMOD
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $2,179.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 @ 3pm! COZY, CONVENIENT, & AFFORDABLE! Awesome Starter or Investment! Brick home w/2 BR, 1 Bath, LR w/fireplace, Kitchen, partially finished basement, & some recent upgrades! Fenced in yard & detached 2-car garage; Convenient, easy access to commuter routes & around the corner from Krumpes Donuts! Sweet deal! OPEN HOUSES: SATURDAY, JANUARY 18 & 25, 2020: 1-2 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Family Room, Basement, Bedroom 1, Laundry
- Wood Floors,Carpet,Attic,Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Eat-In,Soaking Tub,Built-Ins
- Appliances - Stove
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Full, Partially Finished
- City Or Township: Hagerstown
- County: Washington
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: January 26, 2020 7:32am EST.