SHADE GAP, PA 17255
TONS OF POTENTIAL! 2-STORY BRICK HOME 30 MINUTES FROM RAYSTOWN! GREAT FAMILY HOME OR WEEKEND RETREAT/RENTAL!
Open House Dates:
October 12, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
October 19, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.17 acres
- Built In: 1600
- Exterior: Brick
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard - Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Oil,Electric
- Water: Well
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Zoning: 008
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $753.00
- TONS OF POTENTIAL! BRICK COLONIAL HOME W/LARGE FRONT PORCH! Surround yourself with peace & tranquility in this lovely old home! Home features 4 BR, 1.5 Baths & plenty of space! Ideal for family home or weekend retreat/rental! 30 min. from Lake Raystown & min. from State Game Lands! Motivated Estate Sale-Property sells as -is; NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Den, Foyer, Bedroom 1
- Attic,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Wood Floors
- Appliances - Stove, Refrigerator
- Stories/Floors - 3+
- Basement - Full, Unfinished
- City Or Township: Shade Gap Boro
- County: Huntingdon
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: January 26, 2020 7:32am EST.