9305 OYER CT
WAYNESBORO, PA 17268
GREAT BRICK RANCHER LOCATED ON CUL DE SAC IN MEADOWBROOK SUBDIVISION! GIVE IT YOUR PERSONAL UPDATES!
Open House Dates:
June 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm - By Appointment
June 13, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm - By Appointment CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
AUCTION/OPEN HOUSE DATES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THE STATE REGULATIONS AND MANDATES. HURLEY AUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW ALL GOVERNMENT MANDATES ACCORDINGLY. PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARY FOR UPDATES. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND PATRONAGE DURING THIS CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR COUNTRY. THANK YOU. CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full 1 half
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Built In: 1964
- Exterior: Brick
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard - Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Parking: Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: R
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $3,516.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction June 17, 2020 at 3pm. WELL-MAINTAINED BRICK RANCHER IN DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOOD! Beautiful home features 3 BR, 1.5 Baths, Living Room w/fireplace & built-in shelving, DR, equipped Kitchen, Sunroom, partially finished basement w/workshop, & attached 2-Car Garage. Located on cul-de-sac in Meadowbrook subdivision close to businesses, schools, hospital & YMCA! Preview by appointment only on June 6 and June 13th between 3 and 4 pm--Must call office for time; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Sun/Florida Room
- Built-Ins,Carpet,Entry Level Bedroom,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Master Bath(s),Soaking Tub,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors,Wood Stove
- Appliances - Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Partially Finished, Partial, Workshop, Drain, Connecting Stairway
- City Or Township: Washington Twp
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: July 6, 2020 5:31pm EDT.