561 SOUTH SECOND
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201
GREAT INVESTMENT! LIVE IN ONE SIDE & RENT THE OTHER! 2-STORY DUPLEX CLOSE TO PARKS, SCHOOLS, & I-81!
Open House Dates:
October 31, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
November 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
- Lot: 0.12 acres
- Built In: 1945
- Exterior: Aluminum Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Heat Pump(s),Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas,Electric
- Hot Water: Natural Gas,Electric
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Zoning: MDR
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Total Taxes: $1,972.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 @ 3pm! AWESOME INVESTMENT PROPERTY! SIDE BY SIDE DUPLEX READY FOR RENTERS! Each side offers 3 BR, 1 Bath, LR, DR, Eat-in Kitchen; metered separately; current long-term tenant in 561; Property has fenced rear yard, carport, & conveniently located close to parks, schools, businesses, & I-81! Live in one side-Rent the other! Don’t miss this one! Well-built home! PREVIEW: SAT., OCT. 31 & NOV. 7: 1-2 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Attic,Built-Ins,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Railings,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In
- Appliances - Stove
- Basement - Connecting Stairway, Unfinished
- City Or Township: Chambersburg Boro
- County: Franklin
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: October 22, 2020 5:31pm EDT.