7622 NECK RD
WILLIAMSPORT, MD 21795
SPLIT FOYER HOME ON 3+-BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY ACRES! CLOSE TO POTOMAC RIVER!
Open House Dates:
January 8, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
January 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION PACKET
$5,000 in certified funds day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all printed material.
Due to impending inclement weather, there may be a need to reschedule the real estate auction scheduled for Tuesday, January 18th. Please check our website or call 717-597-9100 for updates. A final update will be posted by noon on Tuesday, January 18th. Thank you.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2 full
- Lot: 3.03 acres
- Built In: 1988
- Exterior: Brick,Vinyl Siding
- Cooling: Central A/C,Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Wood Burn Stove,Heat Pump(s),Baseboard - Electric
- Heating Fuel: Electric,Wood
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: Well
- Sewage: On Site Septic
- Parking: Additional Storage Area, Built In, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener, Inside Access, Oversized, Other
- Zoning: EC
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $3,241.00
- This property will be offered for sale by auction on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 4:30 pm. SPLIT FOYER HOME ON 3+-BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY ACRES! —Custom built split foyer home featuring open floor plan w/living room, dining area, kitchen, & breakfast bar. Large family room off kitchen w/access to a rear deck perfect for relaxing after a long day. Propane fireplaces in the living room & family room & wood furnace to keep you warm on those chilly nights! Large primary suite w/full bath, additional BR & full bath; Main level complete with sunroom & laundry room; Full unfinished basement provides plenty or room for storage or room to expand! Detached 3-bay garage w/workshop area, closet, & additional equipment bay. Room for your toys! Beautiful 3+- acre country lot w/mature shade trees, pastoral views, & plenty of room to roam. Close to Potomac River, local interests, & more! Real estate selling AS-IS; Give it your updated personal TLC. Preview: Saturday, Jan. 8 & 15, 2022: 1-2pm; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Family Room, Basement, Sun/Florida Room, Bathroom 1, Primary Bathroom
- Built-Ins,Carpet,Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Combination Kitchen/Dining,Entry Level Bedroom,Family Room Off Kitchen,Soaking Tub
- Appliances - Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Stories/Floors - 2
- Basement - Connecting Stairway, Full, Outside Entrance, Shelving, Space For Rooms, Unfinished, Workshop
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: January 17, 2022 8:32am EST.