13319 CATOCTIN FURNACE RD
THURMONT, MD 21788
SECLUDED MID-CENTURY MODERN LOG HOME IN PRIVATE WOODS! ONLY 15MINUTES TO FREDERICK MD OR GETTYSBURG PA!
Open House Dates:
August 20, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
August 27, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
$5,000 Down in certified funds. Balance due in 45 days of sale. See payment page in information packet.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 1 full
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Built In: 1945
- Exterior: Log
- Cooling: None
- Cooling Fuel: None
- Heating: Baseboard - Electric
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: Well
- Sewage: Private Septic Tank
- Parking: Basement Garage, Garage - Rear Entry
- Zoning: R1
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $1,883.00
- Your home in the woods awaits! Mid-Century log home in private setting surrounded by mature forest! 3 BR, 1 bath, LR w/ FP, DR, kitchen, 1-car garage, large workshop. This property will be offered for sale by auction on Wednesday, August 31 at 3:00 PM. All realtors must register their potential buyers on a 2-page auction form prior to any showing & at least 48hrs prior to auction. NO EXCEPTIONS. List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
- Living Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Mud Room, Office
- Appliances - Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Stories/Floors - 1.5
- Basement - Full, Outside Entrance, Connecting Stairway, Sump Pump
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: September 30, 2022 6:33pm EDT.