1030 TRENT ARDEN CT
MARTINSBURG, WV 25405
CLASSIC LOG HOME ON 11+-SECLUDED WOODED ACRES!
Classic Log Home in private wooded setting! 11+-sprawling acres waiting for you! Home features 3 BR, 2 Bath, LR w/stone fireplace, DR, Kitchen, Office, cathedral ceilings, & partially finished basement.
Open House Dates:
March 3, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
February 24, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 full
- Lot: 10.589991 acres
- Built In: 1979
- Exterior: Log
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Bottled Gas / Propane
- Fireplaces: 1
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: Well
- Sewage: Septic
- Parking: Drvwy/Off Str,
- Zoning: 101
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $1,464.60
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Kitchen, Den, Bedroom-First, Lndry-Sep Rm
- Fireplace Mantel(s), Tub - Soaking, Washer / Dryer Hookup, Wood Floors
- Appliances - Dryer, Washer, Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement - Partially Finished
- Sep Dining Rm
- First Bedroom - Upper 1 Level
- Second Bedroom - Upper 1 Level
- Third Bedroom - Main Level
- Kitchen - Main Level
- Dining Room - Main Level
- Living Room - Main Level
- Den - Main Level
- Run In Shed
- Storage Barn Shed
- Separate Laundry
- Subdivision: Meadows Of Arden
- County: Berkeley
- Tax Map: 020120000700030000
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: May 3, 2018 12:09pm EDT.