8256 DIEHLS WOODS RD
SAINT THOMAS, PA 17252
OWNERS' DOWNSIZING! BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS, & WELL-MAINTAINED 2 STORY HOME ON 1+-ACRE LOT! ENJOY THE COUNTRY VIEWS & WILDLIFE!
BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS & WELL-MAINTAINED 2-STORY HOME features 4 BR, 2.5 Baths, lrg LR w/fireplace, DR, Equipped Eat-in Kitchen w/cherry cabinets & Family Room w/wood stove. Basement w/workshop, attached 2-Car Oversized Garage, & 14x28 Storage Shed. Enjoy the wildlife & country views this 1+-Acre Lot!
Open House Dates:
March 17, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
March 24, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1 full 2 half
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Built In: 1980
- Exterior: Brick and Siding
- Cooling: Central Air Conditioning,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating: Baseboard,Wood Burning Stove
- Heating Fuel: Electric,Wood
- Fireplaces: 1
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: Well
- Sewage: Septic
- Parking: Drvwy/Off Str, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Attached, Front Loading Garage
- Property Type: Residential
- Total Taxes: $4,404.40
- Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom-Master, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Bedroom-Fourth, Kitchen, Family Rm, Lndry-Sep Rm
- Attic - Access Only, Attic - Stairs Pull Down, Automatic Garage Door Opener, Chair Railing, Closet(s) - Walk-in, Drapery Rods, Drapes / Curtains, Master Bedroom - Half Bathroom, Shades / Blinds, Tub - Soaking, Sump Pump, Wall to Wall Carpeting, Washer / Dryer Hookup
- Appliances - Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove, Microwave, Disposal
- Basement - Full, Workshop, Sump Pump
- Sep Dining Rm, Eat-In Kitchen
- Master Bedroom - Upper 1 Level
- Second Bedroom - Upper 1 Level
- Third Bedroom - Upper 1 Level
- Fourth Bedroom - Upper 1 Level
- Kitchen - Main Level
- Dining Room - Main Level
- Family Room - Main Level
- Living Room - Main Level
- Storage Barn Shed
- Separate Laundry
- Elementary School: St Thomas
- Middle School: James Buchanan
- High School: James Buchanan
- County: Franklin
- Tax Map: 20-0m13-153-000000
Listing courtesy of: Matthew Hurley, Legacy Realty, Inc.
Real estate listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS).
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose
other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Accuracy of the data is not guaranteed. Last updated: April 16, 2018 11:52am EDT.