Real Estate Auction – Buyer Agent
Why Auctions Create a Tremendous Buying Opportunity for Your Client
- Complete due diligence information on the property is provided prior to the auction. This information allows all questions to be answered prior to bidding.
- Your buyer will be confident that they paid true market value for a property.
- All bids are final; this eliminates long drawn out negotiations with the sellers.
- You and your client know the seller is serious and motivated to sell.
- Auctions provide a transparent transaction; all bidders participating with the same terms and conditions.
To Qualify as a "Buyer's Agent" and Earn Commissions, a Few Simple Steps Must Be Followed
- Submit Broker Participation Acknowledgement Form and Buyer Broker Participation
- Terms no less than 48 hours prior to the auction and prior to any showing.
- Accompany and sign in with your client at any inspection of the property.
- Broker Participation Acknowledgement Form must be signed by both the prospective buyer and the broker.
- Attend the auction with the prospect.
- Be a licensed real estate agent in the state in which the property is located and comply with the licensing laws of the state in which the property is located.