Why Selling Agents Should Consider Selling at Auction
- When you want an advantage over your competition
- When you want to present fresh options to your sellers
- When a listing is about to expire, and your client is seeking alternative methods of marketing their property. Save the deal
- When you need more exposure, with no cost to you
- Your seller wants to take advantage of a bidding frenzy
- Your seller MUST SELL in a certain time frame
- The seller doesn’t want to pay commission
- Seller needs to close quickly
- You need a non-contingent contract
- When you want to “Think Outside the Box”
- Your $2+ million property has languished on the market, generating limited qualified traffic.
- Potential buyers for a property have been identified but are not motivated to bring "real" offers.
- 95%+ closing rate
- Generous Commission Splits
- Post-auction prospect lists of ready and qualified buyers
- We're on your team, not your payroll
These situations are ideal for marketing and selling property via auction. When you refer a property to Hurley Auctions, you can earn fees equal to what you would earn representing the seller in a conventional brokerage transaction. The difference; commission can be earned in as little as 60-90 days, instead of often months or years on the traditional market.
Why Selling Agents Should Consider Selling at Auction FAQs Refer an Auction