LET US DO THE WORK
Agents and brokers
WHAT WE DO
We work alongside real estate professionals to supplement their business.
We help brokers and real estate professionals counsel their sellers into making an informed decision about selling their home through an auction. The auction approach is as a tool for real estate professionals to supplement their business, not replace it. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Benefits of partnering with us to sell.
The National Association of Realtors estimates that within the next few years, one-third of all U.S. properties will be sold by auction. Our experience over the last few decades has proven that selling real estate in a competitive-bidding atmosphere results in true market value. We’ve paid thousands of dollars to agents and brokers. Call us to book a seminar today and learn about the possibilities available through real estate auctions. This will include information on:
- The Auction Advantage
- Types of Auctions
- Auction Marketing Plan
- Logistics of a Successful Auction and Compensation Structure
- Broker Participation
- Contracts and Purchase Agreements
Benefits for Seller Agents.
Auctions enhance an agent’s image as a full-service professional and add powerful marketing tools to their professional techniques. We can set you apart from other brokers and give you a profitable competitive edge. You refer your client to us while maintaining your own relationship with them, and we’ll take care of the auction and marketing details. You earn a referral fee—auctions enjoy a 95% closing rate. You should consider selling at an auction when:
- You want an advantage over your competition. With us, you can present fresh options to your sellers.
- A listing is about to expire, and your client is seeking alternative methods of marketing their property. Save the deal. Get more exposure at no cost to you.
- Your seller MUST SELL in a certain time frame.
- The seller doesn’t want to pay commission.
- You need a non-contingent contract.
- Potential buyers for a property have been identified but are not motivated to bring "real" offers.
Benefits for Buyers Agents.
Auctions create tremendous buying opportunities for your client because due diligence is complete prior to the auction. In addition, your buyer will be confident they paid true market value. Both sides benefit because all bids are final, and the buyer knows the seller is serious and motivated. All transactions are completely transparent. To qualify as a “Buyer’s Agent” and earn commissions, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Submit a Broker Participation Acknowledgement Form and Buyer Broker Participation
- Terms no less than 48 hours prior to the auction and prior to any showing.
- Accompany and sign in with your client at any inspection of the property.
- The Broker Participation Acknowledgement Form must be signed by both the prospective buyer and the broker.
- Attend the auction with the prospect.
- Be a licensed real estate agent in the state in which the property is located and comply with the licensing laws of the state in which the property is located.