12/5/2023 | Events
This Christmas, Hurley Real Estate & Auctions has a little something extra to spread joy this year: our first-ever Cash Christmas!
“We want to celebrate our 30th year of business by giving away 30 $100 bills - and sharing a little more where it's needed most.”
FOUNDER | AUCTIONEER | REALTOR
Want to have a little fun with us and find yourself $1,000? We thought so. Here’s how it works:
- We will be hiding our little Hurley Elf somewhere in a public location within the Cumberland Valley.
- We will release clues via social media and our website each day until the elf is found.
- We will do this a total of three times, each winner earning $1,000.
- In order to win, you must play by the rules below, and be the first person to submit a selfie with the elf and a description of the exact location (DON’T MOVE HIM!) via email.
- For every thousand dollars we give away, we will match it and give it to families in our area who can use our help.
- Do not trespass on private property.
- Stay safe: you will NOT need to go anywhere that could cause harm. Do not climb, dig, or otherwise hurt yourself or deface our public lands.
- In order to win: you must take a selfie that clearly shows yourself and our Hurley Elf, unmoved, and with the exact location included and email it to email@example.com. The first person to email us their selfie wins.
***Hurley Real Estate & Auctions team members, close family members and friends are excluded from this event.***
Hurley Real Estate & Auctions hereby disclaims any liability for personal injury, property damage, or any other loss that may occur during or as a result of participating in this event. Participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being while engaging in this event and are urged to exercise caution, adhere to all rules and guidelines, and use common sense throughout the entire process. By choosing to participate in the Hurley Real Estate & Auctions Cash Christmas or related activities, all individuals agree to hold harmless Hurley Real Estate & Auctions from any claims, demands, or actions arising from their participation in this event. This disclaimer extends to all aspects of this event and remains in effect before, during, and after its conclusion.
WE HAVE OUR FINAL WINNER!!!!
Round 3 has been extra fun,
but now Dwight’s mischief is done.
We hope it spread joy and cheer,
and just watch— there may be other tricks in the new year!
Thank you so much for having fun with us! MERRY CHRISTMAS and God Bless!